I’ve been shopping at Clearly.ca (formerly Cleary Contact) for years now and always get my prescription sunglasses and eyeglasses from them! I remember the very first pair I bought was a $30 lucky brand prescription eyeglass pair they had and I still have the pair to this day! Yes, shopping online can be difficult, especially for glasses but I like shopping on Clearly.ca for a variety of reasons. Here’s some of the reasons why:
- Best prices for contacts, prescription eye glasses and sunglasses. From the years of shopping on their site I’ve probably bought over 17 pairs (if not more) all at very affordable prices. Some of the brands I’ve purchased from them include Ray Ban, Dior and Gucci just to name a few.
- Fast shipping! From all the orders I’ve ever placed on Clearly.ca I’d have to say 95% of the time the glasses arrived within 3 business days. The longest I’ve ever had to wait for a pair was about a week but that was because I had ordered a pair of Dior sunglasses and one part needed to be custom made.
- Free Shipping– I almost always get free shipping because I usually spend around $100 a pair. If I don’t get free shipping I usually look for a coupon code online that will either give me a discount code to make up for the shipping cost. Either way the shipping is usually only $9.95 and ships extremely fast since Clearly.ca uses expedited shipping on all their orders.
- Returns. Yes, there have been times where I’ve had to return a pair of glasses because the fit wasn’t correct. But I found that returning to Clearly.ca is super easy and convenient, not to mention you have up to 356 days to return your glasses if you are not happy with them!
- Ordering is easy. Ordering is super easy since you are able to select from over 3,000 pairs of glasses which can be filtered by gender and then narrowed down to the type of glasses. If you’re ever confused you can always give Clearly.ca a call on their toll free number and speak to one of their Vision Care Ambassadors who are super friendly and knowledgeable about the products they sell.
- Most Insurance Companies will cover your Clearly.ca claim. Not only will you be saving tons of money on your prescription glasses you’ll also be able to get your insurance company to cover the costs! Just make sure you speak to your insurance company to ensure what the policy is prior to ordering off Clearly.ca
If you’re looking for some prescription sunglasses or eye glasses then I suggest you give Clearly.ca a try since right now they have a Buy One Pair of Glasses and Get The Second Pair Free as long as you use code “ADDUP”. Offer ends November 19th, 2017. Click here to start shopping.